Supplies you will need before you bring home your new puppy, be sure you review the following and have the supplies listed:
1. Set up an appointment with your veterinarian. You will know when you are going
to pick up your new puppy so you can easily pre schedule a visit. Please make sure
that your new puppy is under the care of a good veterinarian.
2. Purchase Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice dry brand puppy food - Your new puppy has been eating Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice dry puppy food.
You can purchase it at the following locations.
Below is a list of popular stores that stock Pro Plan® products. Please click on the store that is in your town you and you may also want to visit their websites to find a store location near you.
- Andersons: www.andersonsstore.com
- A.W. Brown's: www.awbrown.com
- Bergantino Agway-CT: www.myagway.com
- Care-A-Lot Pet Supply: www.carealotpets.com
- Complete Petmart: www.completepetmart.com
- Concord Pet Foods and Supplies: www.concordpetfoods.com
- Dave's Soda & Pet City: www.davessodaandpetcity.com
- Greenfield Farmers Coop: www.greenfieldfarmerscoop.com
- Monster Pets: www.monsterpetsonline.com
- Mounds Pet Food Warehouse: www.moundspet.com
- Mutts N Butts: www.muttsandbutts.com
- Pet Food Direct: www.petfooddirect.com
- PETCO: www.petco.com
- PetSmart®: www.petsmart.com
- Pet Supermarket®: www.petsupermarket.com
- Pet Supplies "Plus"®: www.petsuppliesplus.com
- Pet World: www.petworldstore.net
- Russell Feed & Supply: www.russellfeedandsupply.com
- Soldan’s Feeds & Pet Supplies: www.soldanspet.com
- Southern Agriculture: www.southernagriculture.com
- Speck's Pet Supplies: www.speckspets.com
- The Feed Barn: www.myfeedbarn.com
- The Hungry Puppy: www.thehungrypuppy.com
- Tractor Supply Co.: www.tractorsupply.com
3. Stainless steel bowls one for food and one for water.
They are easy to clean and do not harbor diseases.
4. Puppy tag with your puppy name, your name, phone number and your veterinarian
name and phone number.
5. A collar and a leash.
6. A soft bed.
7. A crate to sleep in or use for potty training. Be sure to buy one that can be use for
His/Her adult size. (30L x 19w x 21h) or (36L x 23W x 25H)
8. Fleece pad that is machine washable for the size of the crate.
9. Puppy Toys. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANY RAW HIDE BONES for your new puppy.
10. Pin Brush.
11. Steel Toothed Comb
12. Nail Clippers
13. Shampoo (I use fresh scent)
14. Nutri Dent Dental Brush Chews for maximum cleaning, Chew 'n Brush for floss,
Chew'n Fresh to freshen breath.
(Feed a different bone every day for unbelievable results)
15. Front line flea spray, collar or Adams Flea Shampoo.
16. Flea Comb (If needed).