Our Waiting List procedures here at Sherry's Cockapoos.
We have sold Cockapoo puppies to our Happy Cockapoo Families that have purchase a cockapoo from us in the past and they love our cockapoos so much they refer us to their friends and family members. So since we have a big demand for our cockapoo puppies you can get on our waiting list to reserve your cockapoo puppy.
We get phones calls and email's almost everyday about our cockapoos puppies, so in order to be fair to everyone that is wanting one of our puppies, they will be a $200.00 non-refundable deposit to be placed on our waiting list before the puppies are born. This will secure your place for one of our cockapoo puppies.
The $200.00 deposit that you send to be placed on our waiting list will go toward the puppy that you purchase. We will start at the top of our list as we receive your waiting list deposit and go down the list.
If you send me a deposit on a particular color or sex and my new litter didn't have what you wanted your deposit will go toward our next litter.
If you decide not to wait on our next litter the $200.00 is non-refundable.
If you don't want to send us a $200.00 non-refundable deposit to go on our waiting list that will be fine, but for those that sent me a deposit will have first choice. Just kept checking my web site for up dates on our new litters or you can wait until I have the new litter and post the pictures and send in your $200.00 deposit to reserve of one of our cockapoo puppies which ever one you want to do will be fine with us.
Our New Up Coming Litter Procedures.
1. If you would like to get on our waiting list before the puppies are born you will have to send a $200.00 non-refundable deposit. We will add your family to our waiting list once we receive your $200.00 deposit. Your $200.00 deposit does go toward the price of the puppy. Once the puppies are born and you have picked out your new puppy the remaining balance is due in cash when you pick up your precious puppy.
2. If you send us a deposit to go on our waiting list and you change your mind or something happens where you can't purchase your new baby or if you find another puppy before our puppies are born you forfeit your deposit.
3. If we have more deposits then puppies you may have your choice of the following.
(1) Your deposit can go toward our next litter.
(2) Get your $200.00 deposit back. (Only if we don't have enough puppies)
4. When the puppies arrive I will updated that nursery page so you will know our precious puppies have arrived.
5. When the puppies are either 7-9 days old or even up to 2 weeks old I will post their pictures, then puppy selection starts.
6. Puppies are selection in order of deposits received. When the pictures are posted the first choice family will have 24 hours to pick out their new baby,then the 2nd choice family and so on down the list as deposits was receive each family will have 24 hours to pick out their new baby. Please be ready to selection your new baby within 24 hours when it is your turn every one is anxious to pick out their puppy. If I can not get a hold of you by phone or if you don't answer my emails when it is your turn to pick out your puppy I will have to go to the next family on our waiting list. If you are on our waiting list please check our web site often so you will know that the puppies have arrived.
7. Once you selection a puppy that puppy is yours you can not switch to another puppy.
8. If you would like to come and pick out your puppy please make appointment before the pictures are posted.
9. I update pictures often usually the puppies change about every two weeks and that is when I take pictures and when they are about 5-6 weeks old I take a video if I have time so each family will be able to watch their new baby in action and see how beautiful they really are.
Video's are done if I have time it all depends on how many litters I have at one time.
Please Note: I have so many families that want to get on our waiting list for a future puppy.
This is what I am going to do.
If you want to go ahead and pay your $200.00 deposit then I will place you on my waiting list
Our breeding should start back in June or maybe even before June.
Once I have bred who I am going to breed to then I will post each new up coming litter.
Once I start breeding and post the litters I will email each family that is in order
on our waiting list and you can let me know which litter you would like to get on.
Please Note that you can not jump ahead of another family.
If you are on our waiting list, please check our web site often
May 25, 2015
Our Waiting List
1st Choice: Brown Family
2nd Choice: Vaughn Family
3rd Choice: Sparks Family
4th Choice: Smith Family
5th Choice: Ardelean Family
6th Choice: Mobley Family
7th Choice: McClary Family
8th Choice: Wangerien Family
9th Choice: Burger Family
10th Choice: McGavock-Skubal Family (Sugar or Daisy Mae & JoJo)
When you purchase a Cockapoo from Sherry's Poos your new puppy will come to you with the following:
1. Crate Trained (That means he/she is use to sleeping in a crate at night) The crate does not go with the puppy.
2. Potty Training Started (He/She is not potting trained but have started potty training)
3. Doggie Door Trained (NEW)
4. Tails Docked and Dew Claws are removed by our veterinarian.
5. Veterinarian Health Check at 6 weeks of age and their first set of puppy shots.
6. Medical Records from our veterinarian.
7. Health Guarantee
8. Our Schedule of Worming and Medical Attention (To take to your vet so he will know what your new puppy has had)
9. Several Toys
10. About a pound of our dry puppy food in a zip lock bag
11. Our Cockapoo Puppies are registered with Continental Kennel Club
12. 30-Day Free Trial Pet Insurance Certificate (NEW) For More Infor click on Puppy Insurance
13. Puppy Kit of NuVet Plus Vitamins to help start strengthen your new puppy immune system. (New)
14. Please visit our Helpful Puppy Information page that we have provide you with if you see any of these signs in your new puppy so you will know what to do.
We do accommodate our customers by meeting you some of the way at No Charge on the saturday they are ready to go.
We only make one free trip to our meeting locations and delivery times start on 11:00 and I work from their.
If you live in Alabama we wil be glad to meet you in Reynolds, Georgia FREE OF CHARGE.
If you live in Atlanta or Tennessee we will be glad to meet you in Macon, Georgia FREE OF CHARGE.
And it also depends on where you live in South Carolina or North Carolina we can meet you in Macon or Soperton.
If you live in Savannah, South Carolina or North Carolina we will be glad to meet you in Soperton
If you live in Jacksonville, Florida we will be glad to meet you in Waycross, Georgia FREE OF CHARGE.
If you live in Lake City we will meet you in Lake Park, Georgia FREE of CHARGE.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Personal Check (ONLY FOR THE DEPOSIT)
We do accept Pay Pal (For Deposit Only) however there is a 4% processing fee
Money Gram (Wal-Mart)
Cash ONLY when you pick up your puppy.
Absolutely NO personal checks accepted for final payment.
Your deposit may be sent in any form listed above, but final payment must be in CASH ONLY.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our cockapoo puppies. They will still your heart they are the sweetest and cuddly little cockapoos you will ever fine. We have Cockapoo Puppies For Sale throughout the year. We are dedicated Cockapoo and Maltipoo Breeders, who raises happy, healthy, friendly, loving, smart and well socialized Puppies.Our Puppies will bring you so much joy into your life like they do ours.
You can find more information on our site about our cockapoo waiting list procedures,cockapoo puppies, cockapoos for sale,cockapoo puppies for sale,cockapoo breeders, Georgia cockapoo breeders, shipping and delivery your puppy, puppy supplies that you will need for your new puppy, how to train and care for your new cockapoo puppy,and more.